This unisex backpack leather backpack has been designed to carry your computer in comfort and lightness. Its perfect dimensions and its pure design make it a piece of high quality leather goods, to be worn every day.
Creative and functional at the same timeThis backpack is characterized by its Adjustable shoulder straps, which pass through the handle of the bag to prevent them from slipping off the shoulder and to secure access to personal belongings.
Made with an ancestral know-how for great luxury housesthis bag is manufactured using a an eco-responsible approach (reduced water and energy consumption).
Need some inspiration? Check out our look ideas in photos.
Why do we love it?
| Eco-responsible production
- Design : Paris, France
- Handmade : in the prestigious SHF workshop belonging to the Delvaux leather goods company, with an eco-responsible approach to reducing water and energy consumption: Viet Nam.
Composition (if that doesn't ring a bell, check out our guide to leather)
- Bag: plain calf leather in camel and midnight blue.
Adjustable straps: these are passed through the handle to secure access to personal belongings and improve the comfort of the bag, preventing it from slipping on the shoulders.
1 extra-flat compartment for a laptop (up to 13"), a notebook, a file...
1 front pocket for a phone or mobile phone charger , hydroalcoholic gel, etc...
1 small insidepocket
Léage Paris is a brand of high quality unisex eco-responsible leather goods, offering bags inspired by the world of mathematics. Designed for everyday use, Léage's pieces combine creativity, functionality and know-how of fine leather goods.
As part of a eco-responsible approachLéage bags are handmade in a workshop that values the ancestral know-how of fine leather goods and guarantees optimal working conditions and remuneration. Moreover, the leather is processed at the Tantec ecological tannery, renowned for its LITE (low impact to the environment) program.
How to wear it?
2 ways to carry it: on the back or in hand
How to keep it for a long time?
- In order to preserve your bag, avoid leaving it in the rain or in the sun for a long time.
- An ecological policy to reduce energy and water consumption: Léage leather generates 50% less water and energy consumption for 1m2 of leather compared to the average leather. This reduced consumption is achieved through the use of natural energy (sun, rain, wind) and the use of a water recycling system. Each leather is processed in an ecological tannery (Tantec) certified LWG Gold Iso 1400 and Eco21.
- A commitment to women's empowerment and fine leather goods craftsmanship: each bag is handmade in a workshop renowned for its fine leather goods expertise. The craftswomen in the workshop are paid three times the average wage in Vietnam and have health insurance.