This round bag with its half-moon and black monochrome, makes this piece a timeless with an arty touch. Made entirely by hand in FranceThis bag will allow you to carry everything you need for a The bag is ideal for a studious day, a festive evening or a cultural visit.
In addition, its shape and shoulder strap You can carry this bag either in your hand or crossed over, to get around on the metro, bike or scooter.
Need some inspiration? Check out our look ideas in photos.
Why do we love it?
- Design and handmade : in the heart of Choletais in the West of France
Composition (if that doesn't ring a bell, check out our guide to leather)
- Carefully selectedleather . This natural material will develop a patina over time, giving your bag all its authenticity and uniqueness.
- Cotton lining
- Small inside pocket
Opening/closing tab in black leather
- Removable and adjustableshoulder strap
Shoulder strap: 120cm
- Bag delivered with a protective bag.
A French leather goods brand inspired by the history of art and the cultural life of Paris, Louvreuse offers a range of bags and small leather goods that are accessible luxury with leather bags and small leather goods, both arty, high quality and responsible.
Victoire de Villiers' creations are aimed at women who live in the city, are attached to their city, and enjoy a cup of coffee. cultural effervescence of their city, enjoying a coffee on the terrace, lunch in a new restaurant or a visit to the museum.
How to wear it?
3 ways to carry it: on the shoulder, in the hand thanks to the circle opening, crossed over the shoulder
How to keep it for a long time?
- Clean your bag with a clean, damp cloth and let it air dry.
- Beware of rubbing on abrasive surfaces to avoid scratching and tearing.
- When not in use, keep it in its pouch.
Each bag and small leather goods is made in excellent family workshops in the Choletais basin in western France.