Date of last update: 21/05/2020
Art. 1 - Personal information collected
The information collected by La Pépixterie is intended solely for La Pépixterie and its technical service providers in the context of its e-commerce activity. We do not sell any of your personal data to any other company. The information collected by La Pépixterie is intended only for La Pépixterie and its technical service providers in the context of its e-commerce activity. We do not sell any of your personal data to any other company.
We are likely to collect and keep your personal data, in particular when you :
- browse the Site: browsing and connection data (IP address, history of pages consulted)
- create a customer account: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address
- confirm an order: delivery address
- make an online payment: data relating to transactions made on the site (type of payment, internal transaction number, type of card used, last 4 card numbers, expiry date)
- subscribe to our newsletter opt-in information (opt-in date, IP address)
- contact our services directly: history of interactions with our services (telephone calls, emails exchanged with the Pépixteam)
- log in to your personal space using a Facebook or Google ID
- you book a personal shopping appointment
We use your personal data to enable the implementation and management of La Pépixterie services and to respond to your specific requests. We also use your personal data in order to operate and improve our services, our site and our customer approach. This information is used only by us and allows us to better adapt our services to your expectations.
In the context of the creation of a customer account on the site of La Pépixterie, the identification process requires a password which is encrypted and is known only to the Customer. It is not possible for La Pépixterie to access it. If you forget your password, a new password will be randomly generated and sent to your contact email.
If you have decided to receive emails from us when creating your Account, you will receive electronic and alphanumeric messages about our products and promotions. We will then use the personal data you provided when you registered. You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time.
Art. 2 - Data protection
La Pépixterie pays the greatest attention to the data of its Customers. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of all your personal data, in order to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. For that, La Pépixterie ensures the services of a hoster who has the highest security standards to protect our databases.
The secure transmission of your information is carried out through the use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security protocol. Users who have access to our systems must follow the authentication procedures in place.
Art. 3 - Purpose of the personal data collected
La Pépixterie collects your personal data for the following reasons:
- be able to provide personalised navigation on the www.lapepixterie.com website
- be able to deliver your orders (personal and delivery information)
- to be able to manage the customer relationship efficiently (interaction data with our services)
- be able to manage the accounts, produce invoices and prove the accounting/tax reality of our transactions (transaction data)
- to be able to offer you targeted promotional operations according to your profile (transaction and navigation data)
The Pépixterie will be able to contact its customers directly by e-mail, in three ways:
- Transactional information: customer account creation confirmation, order confirmation, delivery tracking.
- Promotional information: any customer holding a personal account on the site of La Pépixterie, will be informed by email of the principal promotional operations before their launching. Customers have the possibility of unsubscribing via the unsubscribe link available in the footer of the email sent.
- Commercial information: customers who have given their consent to subscribe to the La Pépixterie Newsletter will receive it regularly (1 to 2 times a month) by email. They can unsubscribe either directly via the link available in the footer of the email, or from their customer account.
Art. 4 - Transfer of your data to third parties
When you browse lapepixterie.com your personal data may be transmitted to external service providers. These third parties provide a service on our behalf and in our name in order to allow the proper functioning of credit card payments and other Services.
La Pépixterie may transfer some of your personal data to the following entities:
- Logistics and delivery service provider: logistician, delivery service provider (Sendcloud)
- Technical service provider: web host (Shopify)
- Payment providers: Stripe, Paypal
- Marketing providers: Hubspot, emailing, advertising, Google retargeting, SimplyBookme
La Pépixterie ensures that all its service providers comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Except in the case where a third party asks you to accept a charter of confidentiality and conditions of use, which are specific to it, the third party companies having received communication of your personal data have undertaken to process your personal data solely for the implementation of our Services.
Art. 5 - Storage of your personal data
We will only keep your personal data for the duration of your registration on the Site in order to ensure your identification when you log in to your Account and to enable the provision of the Services.
Thus, if you proceed to unsubscribe from the Site, your personal data will be deleted and only kept in archive form for the purpose of establishing proof of a right or contract.
In any event, we will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Your continued use of the Site following any changes means that you accept those changes. If you do not agree to any material changes to this Policy, you should stop using the Site.
Questions and contact details
You can contact our Services in order to exercise your rights concerning your personal data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the following postal address La Pépixterie, 15 rue de la Jonquière, 75017 PARIS.
You must clearly indicate your name(s) and surname(s), attach a copy of an identity document and indicate the address to which you wish the reply to be sent.
What are cookies for?
A cookie is a text file that may be deposited on a terminal when an online service is consulted with a browser. A cookie file allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognise the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
What is the purpose of the cookies issued on our Site?
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, routes taken), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Site and, where appropriate, our products and services
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has
- to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.)
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your Account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
Types of cookies used on www.lapepixterie.com
La Pépixterie uses different types of cookies on its website:
- Technical cookies from our Shopify platform. These cookies are useful for navigating our site, and also enable access to our products and services. The following is a list of the cookies we use:
_session_id, a unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes since last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on the location of the visitor) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a shop per unique customer.
_cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
_secure_session_id, unique session identifier
_storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the shop has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
- Audience cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) allow us to measure the audience of the various pages of our site. This data is collected in an aggregate form, so that each visit is anonymous.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the display of targeted advertising, and like all other cookies on our site, they are completely anonymous.
Acceptance of Cookies
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, the user's prior consent is required before any information is stored. This consent can be given by accepting the message that appears when the user first visits the site. The user can deactivate cookies at any time in the settings of his browser.
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their sender). You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is stored in your terminal.
These settings are available in the confidentiality, security or privacy menus of your browser. If you block technical cookies, you may not be able to use the site normally.