This cabin bagfrom recycled fabrics and leathers from the automotive sectorcombines style sport chicmaterial robust and eco-responsibility.
Its size of cabin baggage is compatible with airline standards. With several compartments and the possibility to open this bag like a suitcasethis bag will allow you to carry everything you need for a business travel or an extended weekend.
Need some inspiration? Check out our look ideas in photos.
Why do we love it?
To discover the various storage spaces of this bag, consult all the details relating to this in the sections below:
- Design, and leather : land of the baguette and the café en terrasse (France, Paris). When leather scraps are not sufficient, high quality Italian or French leather is purchased to finalise the details and the quality of the bags
- Responsible manufacturing: in the land of gardens and souks with spicy scents (Morocco, responsible workshop on a human scale)
Materials from upcyling
- A limited edition bag made from 100% polyester fabric , leather and upcycled seat belts from car parts.
- 100% leather patterns
- Shoulder strap from recycled belts
- Red lining 100% cotton
- French quality zips
Storage: a bag as practical as a suitcase
The bag can be fully opened like a suitcase, with the help of zips
Outside zipperedpocket on the length of the bag
Padded interior compartment for computer, tablet, documents or magazine purchased at the station or airport relay
2 inside sidepockets for toiletries, socks, belt or small shoes
Inner elastic in the centre to secure a change ofclothes for the weekend or for travel, without worrying about them getting creased.
- Blue fabric, grey blue and white leather patterns
- 1 loop on the back of the bag, allowing it to beattached to the airporttrolley
- Removable and adjustableshoulder strap
The French brand E2R, founded by Virginie Nantas, was born from the desire to give meaning to creation, by combining responsible production, design and functionality.
From this ambition are born limited series of handmade bags, from E2R is a French brand of leather and fabric scraps, recovered from the automotive industry.
How to wear it?
3 ways to wear it: on the shoulder, in the hand, cross-body
How to keep it for a long time?
- In order to maintain your bag, we advise you not to get the leather wet. In case of stains, you can apply an anti-stain product to the fabric.
- When not in use, keep it in its protective cover
This bag is made in a limited series from unused materials from the automotive industry: fabrics and belts, which are used to make the handles and straps. Bags made from these materials benefit from the technical qualities of automotive fabrics, which are both resistant and water-repellent.