With its midnight blue colour and sleek design, this bag is a timeless piece. Made entirely by hand in FranceIt will be the perfect touch to all your outfits elegant and arty for all your outfits, from the most casual to the most elaborate.
Its format allows you to put everything you need for a A day of study, a festive evening or a cultural visit.
In addition, the strap on the front of the bag will allow it to be carried It can be carried like a clutch bag, in the hand, day or night.
Need some inspiration? Check out our look ideas in photos.
Why do we love it?
You can find all the details about this in the sections below:
- Design and handmade : France
Leather : Italy
Composition (if that doesn't ring a bell, check out our guide to leather)
- Carefully selectedleather . This natural material will develop a patina over time, giving your bag all its authenticity and uniqueness.
- Cotton lining
- Opening / Zipper on the back of the bag
Chain, removable and adjustable
- Midnight blueleather
- Bag delivered with a protective bag.
A French leather goods brand inspired by the history of art and the cultural life of Paris, Louvreuse offers a range of bags and small leather goods that are accessible luxury with leather bags and small leather goods, both arty, high quality and responsible.
Victoire de Villiers' creations are aimed at women who live in the city, are attached to their city, and enjoy a cup of coffee. cultural effervescence of their city, enjoying a coffee on the terrace, lunch in a new restaurant or a visit to the museum.
How to wear it?
4 ways to wear it: on the shoulder, in the hand as a clutch, under the arm, crossed over the shoulder
How to keep it for a long time?
- Clean your bag with a clean, damp cloth and let it air dry.
- Beware of rubbing on abrasive surfaces to avoid scratching and tearing.
- When not in use, keep it in its pouch.
Each bag and small leather goods is made in excellent family workshops in the Choletais basin in western France.