This computer bag 13" or 15" made in France is distinguished by its two-material design, vegetable-tanned leather and canvas, and a style inspired by school bags.
With its plenty of interior storage space (2 large pockets, 1 closed pocket and 2 patch pockets) this bag allows you to carry your computer and everything you need to go to work.
Carried by hand or on the shoulder with its removable shoulder strap, this retro-chic bag will match either a a classic office outfit or with a casual chic look.
Need some inspiration? Check out our look ideas in photos.
Why do we love it?
- Design and manufacture : France, Chatillon-sur-Indre
Leathers from dormant stocks of major French luxury brands
- Full grain cowhide leather flap and handles, vegetable tanned
- Inside flap in red cowhide
- Red cotton canvas lining
- Heavy cotton canvas cover
2 large external pockets for A4 documents and a computer
- 1 central compartment
2 small patch pockets for your badge, phone, etc.
1 inside zippedpocket
Navy blueleather handle
- Adjustable and removableshoulder strap
Founded in Paris in 1974, the French leather goods brand Léon Flam initially designed canvas and leather luggage and accessories used by airmail pilots.
Perpetuating this high leather goods know-how with the desire to combine responsible production, functionality and design, Léon Flam now offers leather goods with a retro-chic style. retro-chic styleinspired by the 1920s and the aeropostale adventure
How to wear it?
3 ways to wear it: over one shoulder, cross-body, in hand
How to keep it for a long time?
- When not in use, keep it in its protective cover
- In order for the vegetable leather yoke to develop a patina and become more beautiful over time, it should be maintained regularly with a suitable nourishing product. To do this, place a small amount of nourishing cream on a dry cloth, massage in small circular movements until the cream is completely absorbed, carefully avoiding the fabric to avoid staining it. Finally, polish with a brush or a clean dry cloth
- This bag for men and women is entirely handmade in France.
- It is also made from vegetable-tanned leather from the dormant stocks of French luxury brands